We walked down to the pond with my sister and her kids to catch polliwogs!
These two are the bestest cousin friends!
At one point in the trip Asher tackled Grace to the ground, was laying on top of her with two fist fulls of her hair, laughing his head off, while she was screaming. haha, that little stinker. They will soon be bestest cousin friends too!!!
I told Bridger not to play on the rope swing, as we didn't have swim clothes on, and the pond isn't really somewhere you want to swim. Soon I heard, "um mom, can you come help me!" I looked over to see Bridger hadn't listened to me and was hanging over the water from this rope. I didn't help him down, I made him figure it out himself! Maybe I'm a mean mom, but I had already told him not to play on it. he got down without getting wet, and hopefully will listen better the next time!
When we got back to the house Papa was home, so he helped the kids ride on the mini ponies. Funny story Bridger was getting on this little one and with his jump and Papa's boost they overestimated the tininess of the pony and Bridger ended up falling right off the other side on his head. it was pretty hilarious! You can see they are both laughing in this picture!
Asher hated the horses, and after he got off if they even came near him he started to shake and scream. He's a city kid!
Bridger ended up getting stepped on and kicked by these mini's, but luckily he got up laughing and was a tough guy. thank goodness we didn't let him in with the full size horses, ha! (It was totally Bridger's fault since he walked up behind them while they were eating and totally caught them off guard) yep, I'm totally raising city kids!


































No comments:
Post a Comment