Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Preschool

Bridger absolutely LOVED preschool. He went to a Christian preschool called Crossroads. He was in the Gray room and his teachers were Mrs. Harding and Mrs. Phipps.


 saying goodbye to Mrs. Harding

There were just three little boys in his class and they were the best little buds. Reed and Silas.

Mrs. Phipps


He did it! On to Kindergarten in the fall!







The day after his last day he had a final singing concert and then it truely was goodbye to Crossroads. After he sang they dimmed the lights and had a slideshow of all the kids. After the slide show Bridger ran to the corner and would not budge. He was bawling. Not even the donuts they had would persuade him to leave his corner. I finally told him his teachers were leaving and if he wanted one last hug he better go. You better believe he spotted Mrs. Harding and beelined it for her. He then grabbed on to her and just cried and cried. It was seriously the saddest thing. I had kept my tears in check until that point, and then I lost it. She finally got pulled away by someone else and Bridger thought Mrs. Phipps had already left, so he goes running to the doors crying, "I didn't get to say goodbye to Mrs. Phipps" luckily she hadn't left and he was able to give her one last goodbye. He was pretty emotional for the rest of the day. If anyone asked him about school, or he mentioned it, he would cry. He keeps asking me if we can go to Mrs. Hardings house. This sweet boy of mine loves with his whole heart and I love every last ounce of him!




No comments: