This girl likes SPICE!! If it is spicy she wants to eat it! Her favorite staple condiment is Siracha Sauce! Crazy girl!
Bridger's Preschool put on the cutest little Mother's Tea and program. He brought me a rose, sang a little song, and we had a yummy lunch together!
Asher loves to be outside, and he doesn't care if it is raining!
One night while David and Cambree were at Church for scouts and Activity Days, Asher found my kitchen scissors. He nipped a tiny cut on his finger. Well I could not get it to stop bleeding. It seriously looked like a paper cut, but it was just dripping blood, everywhere. I was trying to hold him in the kitchen with a paper towel on his finger to stop the blood, but he was getting so mad at me for holding his finger. He never once cried because he cut himself. he was pretty oblivious to the whole thing, but he was mad I wouldn't let him down to play. After fighting with him for a good 5 minutes or so, I decided to just plop him in the tub and let it bleed. I called David and told him I needed his help right away. This was the scene he walked into. Seriously so much blood for such a tiny cut. It dripped blood for a good hour until we finally located a bandaid and got it on him. He also hated the bandaid, and kept ripping them off. Silly Boy. He was perfectly happy to play in the tub!
We dog sat this cute little dog, Rocco, for 5 days while his family went to the beach. My kids were in HEAVEN! They want a dog so bad! I will say, he was sort of the perfect dog. He didn't chew up anything, never once had an accident in the house, and just roamed around all day playing with the kiddos. He was also Asher's little protector and slept in the boy's room everynight!
The kids have slept in the Hammock's a couple nights, they absolutely love it!
Asher had a GIANT blowout in Nursery. It was all over him, all over me, and sadly all over the Nursery! One poor little girl had to go home and change because she had Asher's poop ALL OVER her dress, so nasty. Anyway, He thought this Church bathroom sink bath was pretty fun!
We've all been enduring lots of time at the tball fields. I'm so ready for it to be over.
This is Ella, she lives a cross the street, and also goes to our Church. Bridger and Ella are best little buddies, They are going to definitely miss each other when we move.
This is Asher's favorite little corner in the Kitchen!

















No comments:
Post a Comment