Way back on the 1st day of 2012 I had a birthday. I turned 29 and that was that! Actually my momma and sister surprised me with a little family party at their house while we were still home over Christmas break. It was fun! We invited a few friends over on New Year's Eve for some games and yummy food, But seeing how we all have families and kids now everyone left before it was even midnight! Oh well we still had fun, and luckily church started at 11 instead of 9 the next morning! David let me go shopping and get some decorations for the house that I have wanted and he finally finished the little table at our front door for me! It was a great birthday!



p.s. You take what you can get when a 4 year old is taking your pictures! HA
P.P.S. I'm slightly freaking out that I'll be 30 on my next birthday. EEEEEK, I still feel 21....
No comments:
Post a Comment