Christmas dress! Unfortunately I couldn't convince Bridger to stop crying and get in on some picture action. And then I kept forgetting every time he wore his Christmas getup so this is all we got. My cute girl in her Christmas dress! Just picture Bridger in the same colors in an argyle sweater!

We headed to Beaver Bark to see the Reindeer and Santa.



We tried to feed them, but I'm pretty sure they probably already had 100 meals that day and didn't want anything to do with Cambree's raisins!
Santa! Bridger walked right up to Santa and said, "hi" and climbed on his lap. Cambree on the other hand really wanted nothing to do with him. She sat on the far end of the bench with a lot of coaxing and then Santa quickly scooted over to her! She wasn't all that happy he got so close! HA
Cambree told him she wanted Barbie Fashion Fairytale and Bridger told him he wanted a hat!
I've been wanting to go to the lighted boat parade the past couple of years. and this year we finally made it happen! We went with our friends the Hall's and all sipped on hot chocolate while watching the boats. We drove around looking at lights afterward.

Grandma Byington was here one weekend so we made some sugar cookies with the cookie cutters she gave us! The kids loved it! (my secret to fast sugar cookies is to just buy the Betty Crocker package where all you have to do is add butter, it seriously is so easy and makes the perfect amount so you aren't in the kitchen all day)! They were pretty tasty!














2 comments:
Christmas? Oh man you are so behind ;)
Christmas...NICE.
:)
I was planning on going to WA for May (Bo's mom's getting remarried) but tickets got way jacked up in prices. IF I come, you are of course invited to the girls night! Holla!
Post a Comment