This past fall
Cambree had her very first Primary Activity. They went to the temple and walked around the grounds. We first met in the stake center right next to the temple and the Bishop talked to them for a few minutes and then we went and walked around. They were even allowed to touch the cornerstone and they thought that was pretty cool. They ended in the ball fields with muffins and juice and they all had a great time.

Strike a pose!

we didn't match on purpose. But funny thing, my mom and I did this all the time growing up. I would come out of my room and she would come out of hers for a day of shopping and we were ALWAYS matching. apparently it is being passed down because
Cambree dressed herself that morning!

Her friend Preston.


This is her friend Moira who is no longer in her preschool class but she adores!
Mya, Moira, and
Cambree.

What cute girls!
2 comments:
Hey Tiffany, I just wanted to thank you for your comment. For somereason I didn't see it until today! I set it up where I have to approve it and I usually get emails about it, but I had a few just sitting there that I didn't know about.
ANyway it was me that wrote on Lauren's blog. I'm glad I'm not the only one that read it like that. I wasn't meaning to be rude and didn't think I was, but oh well. I usually roll my eyes at posts like that, but that morning it just hit me the wrong way I guess :) Anyway Thanks again. I appreciate it!
i saw your comment, figured i would respond here -
we "threw away" the diapers and told D that since shes going to be a big sister and she's a big girl, she doesnt need diapers anymoore so we'll give them to babies who need them.
so we've been doing bare bottom. (night diapers at night cause no matter what, she still goes a lot)
and now she doesn't to even touch underwear! haha
Post a Comment