Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gymnastics

Cambree did gymnastics from the middle of June until the middle of July. She absolutely LOVED it and it reminded me of my park and rec gymnastics days. She actually progressed really really well. she can almost do a perfect cartwheel! Here are the million pictures I took!




































5 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

Fun! I remember loving being in Gymnastics.

Cassidy said...

How fun!!! Didn't you do gymnastics??
I can't wait to get Meg in gymnastics.
How are you?? I miss you.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

yep Cass I took gymnastics for 10 years!! and I LOVED IT! We are doing really great here. I miss you too! we have had a super duper busy but fun summer, hence the reason my blog is so far behind I just haven't had the time or energy between trips to do it!

Ash said...

Hey, we'll be passing through tri cities tomorrow. Don't know if we'll be stopping there or not. After all, it is like 26 hours to MN...

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Fun!!!