
This little Tractor was Grandpa Byington's birthday present and Cambree cruised around on this thing the whole time and had the time of her life!!! Until she went cruisin up the ramp to the front door not realizing that the ramp didn't continue on the other side but instead turned to stairs. HAHAHA We all yelled, I think we scared her a little, and she stopped just in time before she tumbled down. Silly girl. I will admit I laughed pretty hard.

isn't this little redneck boy the cutest you've ever seen?!

He reminded me of a baby Larry the Cable Guy! HA

I had to add this picture because it is SO a typical Grandpa picture! I think it has now just become the family joke that Grandpa NEVER cooperates when it comes to pictures! That's why we love hi!

I finally convinced him to look up...and even got somewhat of a half smile! Thanks Gramps!

The Birthday boy! Happy 30th John Jolley!!! We love you! (please note the toilet in the background)!

Colby's outfit was just plain NASTY! (the knee brace was actually legit not part of the costume)

We had a fun time and ate some yummy food! We love living so close to family!
Sunday Morning we woke up to see what the bunny had left. Sadly the Bunny got a little mixed up and left Bridger's little lawn chair at our house instead of at the Jolley's where we were staying. Oh well, he didn't seem to notice or care!

I love the sleepy look!

Cambree got her very own little covered Book Of Mormon. She was super excited!

They each got some garden tools.

We then headed off to a big Easter breakfast at the Fackrell's. Of course it was Duain's famous and super yummy omlets! We also did crepes and everything else in between. So YUMMY!
So I tried to get the kids pictures in their Easter Sunday best...well the key word here is TRIED, they wouldn't cooperate, stinkers!



So I tried again after church and well see for yourself...the results were pretty much the same...


Finally Cambree smiled. Too bad her brother was nowhere to be found!

We had a wonderful Easter. The few weeks leading up to it I tried to tell Cambree that we didn't celebrate Easter for the Easter Bunny but rather because our Savior, Jesus Christ, was resurrected. We talked non stop about what Resurrection meant and by the end of the week she had it down. She was even able to answer all of our Home Teacher's questions. I was so impressed. She knew that Jesus was Resurrected and that it meant that "after we die we get our lives back." She even knew that Mary was the first person to see Jesus after he was Resurrected. (our Home Teacher showed her a picture of Mary going to the tomb and asked her who it was...i didn't think she knew...but she totally got it right)! I was so proud of her. I know that Through the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ we will be able to have Eternal Life. I know it is through our Savior that we can return to live with him again and that if we do all we can here to live a virtuous life we will be happy. How thankful I am for the knowledge of this Gospel, and how grateful I am to be raising my children how my Heavenly Father would want me to. I am so thankful for the spirit of Easter and how it reminds me that even though I am not perfect I have a perfect elder brother that can make me perfect and help me through the not so perfect moments.
3 comments:
You have many posts with titles, but they seem to be missing everything else. :)
we love it your bigger is good today
SO when did you switch Bridger out for another little boy, I can hardly recognize him and its only been two months since I saw him last . . . wow! Cute pics and I love the redneck birthday theme, but I agree it can't be a theme if its a lifestyle! Love you miss you hope you had a great girls weekend with out me.
Post a Comment