Cambree started dance class the beginning of February. She goes once a week for 45 minutes to the
Tri Cities
Academy of Ballet. The first 15 min. of class they do tap and the rest is ballet. To tell you that she LOVES it would be an understatement. I think this girl was born to dance. She wishes she could go to dance class everyday of the week. She always asks "what are we doing next after this dark" meaning, what are we doing tomorrow, and when I respond dance class she literally starts jumping up and down and shouting "hooray!" I must say she is the cutest thing in the world when she gets on her dance attire!!! Also she is always super patient this day when I tell her we have to comb her hair...because she knows it's a dance class rule to have her hair in a bun. (
hmmm I need to figure out how to convince her leaving the house with her hair combed is a rule too...maybe she wouldn't scream at me so much, I doubt it)!

1 comment:
Sweet little dancer. I love the, "what are we doing next after this dark?"
Post a Comment