Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, September 9, 2010

5 YEARS! (June 17th)

I am attempting to get caught up!

David and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on June 17th! The actual day was a Thursday, and I had stuff going on and David had to work so I just picked up a sushi tray from Costco for dinner, and David sent me these lovely flowers!!!



We didn't do much else the Day of, because I had planned a whole day surprise date for Saturday!! My mom came down Friday night and spent the night so she could watch the kiddos all day, Thanks Mom!! We got up Saturday morning and hiked Badger Mountain. Neither of us had ever done it and we wanted to see if it was a hike that Cambree could do! It was actually a lot steeper then we had anticipated...but we got a little confused and at the top finally figured out their is also another trail that I think is less steep.


Here we are at the top!




Our house is next to the water towers!



It was a beautiful day that day. Here is the view from the top!
Once we finished hiking we ran to subway and grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed back home to shower, and feed the babe!! (Bridge was still nursing)! Then we headed back out to go to the driving range! David was SO EXCITED that I was taking him to the driving range! But before we went to golf we stopped and grabbed some frozen yogurt at a new little shop next to our house called My Fro Yo. It was YUMMY!!! But a bit over priced I thought!

I am pretty sure David thought I was a crazy taking pictures on the driving range!


Great form! He was definitely in his element out there!


Me, well not so great of form! I finally was getting it somewhat by the last ball, HA!! But since we haven't gone back since I probably would have to start at square one! We had some good laughs though!

David agreed that putting is where it is at for me! I did awesome on the putting greens!!
After we golfed we headed out to the Country Mercantile. Every time we head to Moses Lake I mention that I want to stop there. I hadn't been in there since I was little. So we walked around the little gift shop and ate all of the yummy samples. I had heard that they served some pretty yummy food there too. So we ordered a couple of things to share for an early dinner/late lunch. The food wasn't anything to die for, but it was pretty inexpensive and filled us up!
We headed upstairs to eat and people watch!

It really was a great day! And was SO nice to just spend it the two of us!
And when we got home we had two happy kids and one VERY happy Grandma because she got to spend ALL DAY with two of her favorite grand babies!
pure happiness on those faces!

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Congrats!! What a fun surprise day you had planned.

Cassidy said...

How FUN!!!!! What a great idea (all of them). I loved your outfit and especially the shoes. haha. David looks good with the facial hair! really! I'm a good enough friend that I can say that, right? I don't think Bo can pull that off. Hmmm... oh yeah, I love the Country Mercantile. And way to be brave and go golfing! Congrats on the 5 years guys.

Unknown said...

Hey Tiffany,
Just wanted to come and say THANK YOU! xo