
Isn't this boy PRECIOUS!
This is little Austin the son of some of our VERY GOOD Friends, Ben and Cortney Jones. HE NEEDS our help. They are having a special fast for him on Sunday, and we ask YOU to join us. He has E Coli that has developed into HUS which causes lots of complications one of which is Kidney failure. He is on dialysis and getting blood transfusions. He has O+ blood. IF ANYONE has this type of blood and can get to Spokane SOON they would love for some more donations. If you can help in this way you can leave me a comment and then I can hopefully connect you with the right phone number to get details. They live in California but have been in Moses Lake for vacation and there kids have pretty much been sick since they got here. NOT A FUN vacation if you ask me. Please Please Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
I just got some more info about blood donations. If you want to donate directly to little Austin it has to be done in Spokane. But if you would like Cortney also says:
However after talking with the blood bank (Inland Northwest Blood Center) the preferred method to help would be for anyone that wants to donate to find a collection area (they are doing a drive at Samaritan hospital in Moses Lake this week) and donate in Austin's name. They will need our address which is:
Austin Marriner Jones
1710 W. Hillcrest Dr. #134,
Newbury Park, CA 91320.
.. See MoreBy doing this for every unit Austin uses we will get a little something to help offset the cost of the blood from the blood bank. You can do this no matter what type of blood you have, it will go into the blood supply and help other little Austin's out there even if it doesn't get directly to him, and we encourage anyone that is able to do this. Thank you all for the support.
10 comments:
Oh this is so sad. We will definitly be keeping this little family in our prayers. :( Thanks Tiffany...
Oh wow. I hadn't heard. Oh man. I wish I could help. So is the little boy in Spokane at the moment then??
Yes Cassidy they are in Spokane.
Wished I lived closer, he could have some of mine!
Sending prayers!
Oh man, this reminds me of my little Caleb in the hospital. =( I really wish I could be there- cause I have O- so he could have mine! He's in my prayers though.
Poor little guy. That breaks my heart. I can't imagine the worry they are feeling. I will keep him in my prayers.
Tiff,
I get to WA on Sunday. I won't be in ML till Wed/Thurs though. Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to see you!
Thanks Tiff!!! You are so on top of it. Tell David Happy B-Day for us. Thanks for the love and support, it is needed, and appreciated.
Tiffani....I saw your blog through Mandy Winder's blog. We have four people here that will be going today to donate blood. Two have
0+ and one has 0-. We will donate in Austins name. What a great idea. And many prayers will be sent as well. They are doing a blood drive today and tomorrow from 11:30 to 5:00 if anyone is interested.
Oh man it took for ever to get this to let me write to you. LOL COlby was talking to your husband about how we were in the same ward in Rexburg. lol how funny that we are in the same ward again. Also you must think im not a very nice person because of what I wrote about the whole spanking thins. Sorry you had to see that:( Anyways I hope that we can get to know each other more and Im not really mean. lol
Post a Comment