Maybe I should hire someone to keep my blog up to date. Then maybe it would actually get done. Any takers, that are willing to work for free? HA!
p.s. the last time my blog was this out of date was when I was pregnant...and that is DEFINITELY NOT the case now. I just need to get it done. but right now I am off to train for my race!
3 comments:
What race are you talking about? I am sure I am just totally out of it...
I am so out of it too, which is what makes me not want to update since there is SOO much to update! kinda like cleaning, if I do a little at a time it's not too bad, but when the house gets really bad and REALLY needs to be cleaned, I don't want to do it because the amount is overwhelming! wanna do my blog and I'll do yours? I'm much better at cleaning other people's houses, so maybe I'll be better at updating other people's blogs too, lol!
You can always catch up! You do have a baby....
It was so nice to see you last weekend. Your children are beautiful!!
Post a Comment