Weight : 16 lbs. 14 oz. - 79 %
Height : 26 in. - 79%
At least he is growing proportionately!
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how sweet this boy is. He is growing WAY TOO FAST and I do NOT like it. I munch on his chubby little cheeks all day everyday. seriously I can't help it! My mom is always asking me how I don't kiss his cheeks every second?! To be honest I don't resist I just do it and he never complains! He still eats about every 3 to 4 hours. which I love! He use to sleep through the night. The last week has proven otherwise, but in his defense I think he is teething. I just hope I am right and this shall pass because I really miss the boy that slept all night long! We started him on rice cereal a few days ago in hopes that maybe it would help him sleep better, but that is not proving to be the case, GRRR! Oh well I can't really complain because he seriously is the most laid back, happy, smiley, baby EVER! He has rolled over from his tummy to his back twice, and Once from his back to his tummy (well he never got his arm completely out from under him, but we will count it anyway) He has NO DESIRE to sit up, not even for a split second. I think his tummy is too chubby and it just pushes him backward, HA!
(these pictures are from oldest to most recent)

look at those chubs. I LOVE IT! Cambree was never really that chubby! He LOVES LOVES LOVES sucking/chewing on his hands and fingers!

This was the first time he actually grabbed for a toy! He loves this little toy that he got for Christmas!

his eyes look brown in this picture below but they are VERY much BLUE!

This boy LOVES to sleep. He usually takes 3 naps a day and the first two are at least 3 hours! SO NICE! and he still LOVES to be swaddled! which is still good since he has developed some eczema on his face that he is constantly rubbing and making worse if he gets his arms out at night and then wakes himself up!
How can you resist a sleeping baby...this picture makes me want to go munch on those chubby little cheeks!

Thanks you "Aunt" Nadine for this funny little pacifier!

He LOVE his sister, as long as she is not torturing him. She can get him to laugh SO HARD! I love it. She LOVES to climb in bed with him in the morning when he gets up and they just sit in there and talk and laugh! One of my ALL TIME favorite things! My other favorite thing is that Cambree calls him Bugga! We have sort of all resorted to it, but it melts my heart everytime Cambree says it! She loves her little Bugga! (thank goodness, I was worried there for awhile)!

This was Bridger's little Christmas outfit.




4 comments:
wHAT CUTE PICS!!!! CRAZY HOW FAST IT GOES BY HUH!!!!
That is the coolest binky!!
He really is a cute baby. I love chubby babies!!! I want to kiss those cheeks too!!! I guess I'll settle for Meg's since hers are still way chubby too.
Bridger is just adorable. I love chubby cheeks, so so cute. I hope you win the photo shoot.
Post a Comment