Why does it have to be so hard to grow teeth. Cambree is getting two new teeth on the top. She has been so so grumpy, every time she bumps anything or falls down, she whines and whines and whines! Everytime I step out of the room she whines, and whines, and whines. She did not sleep well last night, so I think we might both be a little grumpy!!! Yesterday she took two naps, each about 20 minutes...And why does she find the computer and T.V. cords way more interesting than any toy she owns. No joke we have been up for two hours and I have pulled her out from behind the computer 50 times, and it isn't an easy task to get back there...of course she cries and cries and cries everytime I pull her out. Let's just hope these teeth hurry up and come in so we can get back to our happy selves!! (too bad they can't just all come in at once and we can have two days of crabbiness and then not have to worry about it again!!!!)
that's all, I am done complaing now!
2 comments:
Poor Cambree. Thanks for finding Camery's blog. It was fun reading it. I have 49 days(or do) to go!!!
I feel your pain!!! Lydia is cutting teeth numbers 9 thru 12. The first 8 were no fun but this bunch includes molars and it is twice as bad and taking twice as long...I hope it is over soon.
Post a Comment