Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year to You...Happy 25th Birthday to Me!


This was Cambree with her aunt Dani on New Years Eve! Cambree was all dressed up in her party dress! And I curled Dani's hair all up, she loved it! poor Dani ended up with Bells Palsey (sp?)(where half of your face stops working for a little while)so her smile is a little crooked. She was so cute when she asked if her smile would ever be back. No worries she is on the mend, the Doc gave her some medicine and she should be back to her normal smiling self soon! You are in our prayers Dani, we love you! We didn't do much we just hung out at the Fackrell's and my parents came over. We invited some friends, but slowly they all called and canceled. Oh well, we had lots of yummy food. Even Cambree was up to ring in the new year with us, little stinker! After Midnight I opened a couple of presents. One from the Fackrell's, some yummy lavendar lotions and bath potions, and then I opened the present from my wonderful hubby. It was a cute hat and a $50 visa gift card!!!! So excited! Then Cambree and I crashed and I think the boys stayed up and watched some Stargate. New Years Day we got up and headed over to my parents and hung out and had an early dinner, opened presents, I really got spoiled!! Thanks MOM! and then the Fackrell's came over for cake and Ice Cream!! Then we headed back home! So nice to be back in our own beds, I think we will stay here for awhile! (the only thing that stinks about having your birthday party at someone elses house is that you don't get the leftovers!!!) I love birthday cake breakfasts the next day!

Cute Cambree with her new little beanie hat on!

These are my new glasses. I love them. the frames were only $18!!! We won't talk about how much the lenses were...I am pretty blind! I haven't had glasses with the correct prescription for almost two years, it is so nice to give my eyes a break from contacts! I know the picture is funny, but I can't get a very good pic of myself, I always look like I have 50 chins, so this is as good as it gets for now!! Plus now you can enjoy those pretty green eyes!!! HAHAHA!!


Oh yeah, Cambree is now an expert waver and waves to everyone that will look!! So funny. She also has started to mimik our inflections in our voices when we say certain words. For example we always wave and say "bye bye," now out of the blue she will start waving and say "uh ih" so so cute! She has also started to let go of things when she stands up. Just for a few seconds, but still the same, she is doing it! I am not sure I am ready for that! She is still just a baby! Oh well, it is so fun to watch her grow and learn new things!

6 comments:

The Grigg Family said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! It is always fun to find new blogs so always feel free to comment on ours............yours looks great!

The Mechams said...

Happy Birthday, Cambree is just too cute. Oh and I love the glasses! Very you chic

Rischel said...

happy bday Tiffany!! Where did you find your frames so cheap?

Samantha said...

I think i have decided 9 months is my favorite age so far because they learn so many things so fast. I love the glasses.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Hey Tiff, cute pictures and I like the new frames!! Happy way Belated b-day...too bad we can't really have slumber parties like we used to for that, those were always a ton of fun! Thanks for the comments, and yes I got the snowman, thank you, always filled with my favorite...DOVE!!! I hope you guys are doing great, love ya!!

Anonymous said...

aunt Dani looks cute with a baby, love to get her nakedin bed and practice making a baby with her but I want her ass first, my sister got it in her ass the first time at 6 I was 13 and I have been hooked on anal since, 6 felt so good