Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WARNING: Do not read if you dislike sappy love stories!!

How did I get so lucky...?

I love this picture of David, it was taken probably after he had been out working in the cold winter weather of Rexburg and he had just taken his hat off!!

Preface to this post: Ok I have been reading this book that has this married couple in it that is driving me nuts lately. The husband is a JERK, and the wife is a pushover and is being an Idiot when it comes to talking with her JERKY husband. Anyway, it makes me think how much I am so greatful for my non jerky husband, oh man I am so glad that my husband is by far the opposite of this Jerk in my book!

I have the best husband in the world, I know all of you are probably thinking that your husband is that best, and I really really hope that he is!! He should be! Anyway, I just have to say Thank you to my wonderful hubby who loves me so much, and works so hard, and helps so so much around the house and with Cambree. He lets me sleep in on the weekends and usually when I get up he has everything cleaned and I always ask why he didn't wake me up, and he just says, "I thought you needed your sleep, and I had things under control" So glad he is so thoughtful!! I could really go on and on and on and on but I don't want to get to sappy or personal, Afterall, this is on the web!!

I am also so glad that we can talk about everything. This wife in my book is so scared to talk to her husband and when she does he is so manipulative that he turns everything around to be her fault, so she is alway so careful about what she says and sometimes doesn't say the important things because she is scared to say anything. That is not how it is with David and I, we talk about everything and anything, I love that I can say the stupidest things, and also just be myself and he is not judging me or manipulating me, or anything of the like. Plus he is always complimenting me and I love that! I really don't think he could get any better!!

I told him the other day that the couple in my book was making me really really greatful for him, and I think he thought I was a little silly for getting so attached emotionally to these characters, but he did appreciate it!!

LOVE YOU HONEY!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

I hear you!!!! Husbands, ours at least, are the ultimate. They are our best friens, as they should be. I always get sad when I hear other wives list other women as their best friends instead of their husbands. I'm so with you on the getting emotionally attached to books. I'm the same way with that and movies! Seriously, it even affects how I act the rest of the day. If a characters mad, chances are I'll be irratable. I'm trying to change that, but Bo's learned to be cautious. haha.

Mike and Lisa said...

I still remember when you two were dating in high school! I'm glad you ended up together. You have a cute family!

Cassidy said...

So I forgot to mention, we would LOVE for you to come over and hang out tomorrow (Friday)!! My parents will be at the temple til like 4 so I'll have just Ivie and Carter to myself all morning. I would love company.