Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today


I am not sure Cambree feels very well today. She has been crying all day. Plus her little voice is all scratchy, not sure if that is because of her cold, or just because she won't stop crying. Can you cry yourself hoarse? Poor girl. She cuddled right into me with this blanket. She never does that. But the little pill won't go to sleep. She just sits in her bed and screams and screams and screams. I am not sure what to do for her....

2 comments:

Samantha said...

that is seriously the worst. I hate it when my babies are sick.

Korbi said...

poor Cambree. I hate it when their voices get hoarse. When I tried to do the "crying it out" thing with Beck, he was hoarse for a week. It was awful, so yes, I believe that you can cry yourself hoarse.