Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! And not ONE Trick or Treater :(

"how big is Cambree?"

THIS BIG!!!! (we have been working on the "THIS BIG" all week!!)

I think the shirt speaks it all!!!

So I have to admit, I really am not a fan of Halloween. I mean I loved dressing up and getting candy when I was little, but I hate being scared and all of the scary things Halloween brings. One time when I was little I wanted to be clown for Halloween and my mom painted my face all up and when I looked in the mirror I lost it. I started screaming and hated the face paint. Then in high school I had to be a mime for Drama and I had to paint my face, let me tell you I hated it, and I could not even look at anybody else with there face painted. My kids will get to dress up, but no masks and nothing scary!!!!! I am a girl through and through!!! David always wants to watch the scary movies, I just don't like them. One year I did give in and we watched White Noise, oh man that was the most evil movie I had ever seen and I had nightmares for days. David even admitted it was a bit disturbing!! I've learned I don't give into them any more!!

Anyway, I did have a costume for Cambree this year, but really no plans, I mean she is a bit young for trick or treating, and David and I really don't need all of that candy!! She is wearing her costumn all day, hence the bright sunshine in these pictures!!!! We did walk down to Wallgreens, because we needed some candy for the trick or treaters that may stop by our apartment. Yes, I realize it is the day of and I was just now getting my candy, that is how NOT excited I am about Halloween. But I may just do the last minute candy thing every year, because it was all on SALE!!!!

Here is Cambree the COW!!!!


Cutest Cow you ever did see!!!


"Mom, what happened to the Princess costume...?"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


"as long as I get to play with the princess I guess I can be a cow!"

Too Cute! A cow with a binky!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really dont have a belly yet, it's still small. So you'll have to wait.

The Mechams said...

Holy Cow what a cute..."cow" Sounds like you had a good halloween minus the scary movie...Brandon knows that he pay the price if I get scared so he now says he does not like them. Once again adorable little heffer you have there.

Anonymous said...

I love how she is always smiling in pictures!

Korbi said...

I had it made at Wal-Mart. You can also get it done at Wal-Mart.com and I think that it's faster. It was on a silver tie and Wal-Mart just does them, they're like 17 bucks. Take in a picture and send it away and 2 weeks later you get a tie. Not a lot of great background color choices available though. Make sure that it is a pretty close up picture, like face and shoulders or else it's pretty hard to make out what it is apicture of. Good luck!