We spent Sunday out at Aunt Laveta's house. She had tons of leaves, so we piled um up and jumped in! So fun! It had been awhile since I had played in the leaves. Cambree wasn't so fond of them! (whew, that was a lot of pictures! Sorry, I can never decide which ones to put in and which ones to leave out, so I just put them all in!!!) ENJOY!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I guess Sage just jumped in the hole while Randy and his brother were working. All of a sudden I hear Randy yelling at me to get the camera. It was funny. We couldn't get her out of there. She just keep on digging. She got pretty far too. We had to pull her out of the hole to get her to stop. But then she went back and started digging again. She's crazy. She use to help Randy dig when we lived in WA, but she hasn't done it since she was little. It's funny because you can get her to chase bugs. All you have to do is point at it and say get it. She silly.
Tiffany you are so sweet! Thank you so much for offering! Actually Jess and I have been wanting to go to the temple. It would be fun to split baby sitting. Like we could watch Cambree while you guys went and then you guys could watch Conner while we went. Let me know what you think. Also I am home every day all day, so we should form our own little Mommy group! It gets so boring sometimes with the same things everyday, so it would be fun to do something different everyonce and awhile! My e-mail is kelliewalters28@hotmail.com. Thanks, and you're pictures are adorable!
I seriously need your help with my blog. I was wondering if you and David would like to come and visit since you now live in the same town so you can help me get up and running... Just an ideas, Let me know! Emily (Jones)Esparza
Tiffany, my email address is peaj1222@hotmail.com or my phone number is 509-554-8547. By the way Cambree is adorable in your pics... I'll talk to you soon!
I ran into your blog tonight & wanted to start bawling! What a fun family you have. I especially loved the post about Moses Lake & fall & riding around. I miss that place--it was heaven!! Tell your mom & Jordan hello for me. I haven't heard what Jordan is up to lately. . . I hope she's doing well! Take care!
Emily my old babysitter?!!!! Oh man I just found out that your parents moved from Moses Lake, how sad! Jorden is doing really well, she lives in Orem and is a nanny for five little girls. They are very very wealthy so they pay her well and take her on fun fun vacations. She is actually in Hawaii right now! My parents are doing well and they love being grandparents. I am so glad that you commented! How are you? Do you have a blog?
Oh man, I just barely saw your comment tonight. I don't keep a blog. . . but I like spying on everyone else's though every once in a while! I'm doing well. I live in Kaysville, Utah & my folks just live 17 minutes away in Layton. It's VERY nice living by family for a change! My mom is over the SEVERE sadness she felt when they moved (well, not totally over, but way better than at 1st!). It's weird to think Kevin Roylance lives in the house I grew up in for 18 years!! He better be being nice to Sophie, our dog, & I hope he doesn't try baptizing the cats in the ditch like my dad used to try to do!! (Try to drown them was more like it!) Glad to hear that Jorden is doing good too--sounds like the dream job! Well, take care & hope you don't mind that I come back to spy every couple months!!
9 comments:
I guess Sage just jumped in the hole while Randy and his brother were working. All of a sudden I hear Randy yelling at me to get the camera. It was funny. We couldn't get her out of there. She just keep on digging. She got pretty far too. We had to pull her out of the hole to get her to stop. But then she went back and started digging again. She's crazy. She use to help Randy dig when we lived in WA, but she hasn't done it since she was little. It's funny because you can get her to chase bugs. All you have to do is point at it and say get it. She silly.
P.S. those are some cute pictures of Cambree!
Tiffany you are so sweet! Thank you so much for offering! Actually Jess and I have been wanting to go to the temple. It would be fun to split baby sitting. Like we could watch Cambree while you guys went and then you guys could watch Conner while we went. Let me know what you think. Also I am home every day all day, so we should form our own little Mommy group! It gets so boring sometimes with the same things everyday, so it would be fun to do something different everyonce and awhile! My e-mail is kelliewalters28@hotmail.com. Thanks, and you're pictures are adorable!
Tiffany,
I seriously need your help with my blog. I was wondering if you and David would like to come and visit since you now live in the same town so you can help me get up and running... Just an ideas, Let me know! Emily (Jones)Esparza
Tiffany, my email address is peaj1222@hotmail.com or my phone number is 509-554-8547. By the way Cambree is adorable in your pics... I'll talk to you soon!
Hey Tiffany-
I ran into your blog tonight & wanted to start bawling! What a fun family you have. I especially loved the post about Moses Lake & fall & riding around. I miss that place--it was heaven!! Tell your mom & Jordan hello for me. I haven't heard what Jordan is up to lately. . . I hope she's doing well! Take care!
Love-
Emily Roberts Wilson
Emily my old babysitter?!!!! Oh man I just found out that your parents moved from Moses Lake, how sad! Jorden is doing really well, she lives in Orem and is a nanny for five little girls. They are very very wealthy so they pay her well and take her on fun fun vacations. She is actually in Hawaii right now! My parents are doing well and they love being grandparents. I am so glad that you commented! How are you?
Do you have a blog?
Oh man, I just barely saw your comment tonight. I don't keep a blog. . . but I like spying on everyone else's though every once in a while! I'm doing well. I live in Kaysville, Utah & my folks just live 17 minutes away in Layton. It's VERY nice living by family for a change! My mom is over the SEVERE sadness she felt when they moved (well, not totally over, but way better than at 1st!). It's weird to think Kevin Roylance lives in the house I grew up in for 18 years!! He better be being nice to Sophie, our dog, & I hope he doesn't try baptizing the cats in the ditch like my dad used to try to do!! (Try to drown them was more like it!) Glad to hear that Jorden is doing good too--sounds like the dream job! Well, take care & hope you don't mind that I come back to spy every couple months!!
Post a Comment