





Cambree was definitly the belle of the ball on the 4th, with her little outfit and all of her little accessories!! We had a good day. David didn't have school so that was really nice. We all slept in really late. I can't even tell you how late!! We really didn't do much until our BBQ that evening at my cousin Stacey's house in Rigby. It was good food, and good company! Then we came back home and watched the New York fireworks on T.V. Fireworks are definitly better in person, although, it did make up for our lame ones here in Rexburg. We went up and sat on the grass at the stake center right next to the temple and watched the fireworks here in rexburg. They were definitly better last year! Oh well, we didn't want to hall Cambree all the way to Idaho Falls just for fireworks.
2 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Ok so I found an easy way to add video's onto this thing. I think you have to use the video feature on your digital camera for it to work, or you can get a cord to hook up your video camera to the computer and go that way, but I believe the easiest way is to use the digigal camera. OK...you have to go to photobucket.com and create an account. Then from there there is a way to upload video's. Just save the video onto your computer (just like a picture) and then you click "browse" (while at photobucket) then "upload". Then you go back to blogger (it will be easy if you keep 2 internet things open)and do the same as you will post something and then go back to photobucket and copy the HTML tag and paste that into your blog. Then publish blog. I think I confused you, because I confused myself. So give it a shot and if you need just give me a call.Wow this is a long comment. Oh yeah and on the byington blog I can't add our links to our pages, it won't let me.
Post a Comment